- Graduated from 2015-2017 teacher training program at the Iyengar Institute of New York.
- Experienced Yoga Teacher 500 - hour certification from The Enrichment Practice with Nikki Costello
- Anusara Immersion 1, 2, 3
- Yoga Teacher, 200 - hour certification from Sonic Yoga, Center for Yoga Studies, NYC
- Yoga Children Teacher Trainings Level 1 - 3 from Radiant Child
- 125 hour training from Little Flower Yoga, NYC
- Pre/Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training with Prenatal Yoga Center, NYC
- Mum & Baby Yoga Teacher Training from Mom, Buddha Baby, NYC
Florence Cabre-Andrews, affectionately called Flo, committed to the practice and teachings of yoga when she became a mother 12 years ago.
She graduated from the 2015 - 2017 teacher training program at the Iyengar Institute of New York, and is also an Experienced 500hr registered yoga teacher. In addition, she holds prenatal as well as children's yoga certifications.
Her practice has deeply transformed her life, helping her cultivate more joy, stability and faith in her every day life.
Before yoga, Flo earned the equivalency of a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Drama after studying at the "Theatre Atelier Paris sud" (TAPS) with Sarah Sanders.
"When the brain is perfectly calm, then meditation begins." B.K.S. Iyengar
Available for Private Classes
Phone: 917. 545. 6910
Email: [email protected]